You should have seen the upgrade announcement for Sage BusinessWorks version 2013 this past June.
Hopefully, you have already upgraded however, if you haven’t and are wondering why you should here are some key enhancements in v2013:
- Unlimited Number of Cash Accounts & Improved Management
- Enhanced Bank Reconciliation
- Add an A/P Invoice on the Fly in Manual Invoice Selection
- Masked Credit Card Number on Orders/Invoices
- Undo Button Confirmation
- Payroll Report Migration
- Simpler Reporting using the Payroll Timecard Tables
- Ability to Export Reports without Saving
- Added Export to Excel Functionality
- Ability to Scroll through Pages in Reports
- Post Only Button in Print and Post Invoices
If you are running an older version of BusinessWorks and would like to discuss upgrading your software, please contact me at email@example.com
By DWD Technology Group, Sage BusinessWorks Partner serving clients throughout Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky and Pennsylvania.