Security isn’t just about firewall protection anymore. Our Cisco Certified Network Administrators are experienced in the areas of firewall protection, virtual private networks (VPN), wireless network security, virus protection, software/OS patch management, and data backup and recovery. With Cisco security solutions, you can connect, communicate, and conduct business securely while protecting users, information, applications, and the network.
Benefits of Network Security Solutions
- Rapidly identify and respond to evolving threats
- Enforce business policies
- Protect critical assets
- Decrease complexity
- Ease the administrative burden of IT
- Lower total cost of ownership
IP Telephony or Voice over IP (VoIP) is an increasingly popular and cost-effective telecommunications service offered by DWD. VoIP allows all communication to take place over a single network, like the Internet; voice and data communication are accomplished over an IP network. A VoIP system can help decrease monthly costs of multiple communications systems and allows a more effective and flexible latitude for audio conferencing.
Benefits of VoIP Telephony
- Deployment, maintenance, and operating costs are much lower
- Secure calls using standardized protocols
- Location independence - phones and existing phone numbers can travel to different locations
DWD partners with Cisco to provide reliable and cost-effective wireless network solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Wireless networks provide connections wherever your employees need to work - at their desks, in conference rooms, on warehouse floors or at another office location.
Benefits of Wireless Networks
- Convenience - access your network from any location within your wireless network coverage area
- Mobility - you no longer have to be tied to a desk
- Expandable - we have solutions that will expand a wireless network with existing equipment
- Reduce costs - wireless networks can reduce or eliminate wiring costs
- Productivity - wireless access to your company's key applications and resources can help increase your staff's productivity
Wide Area Networks
The number of branch-office work sites has been on the increase, creating the need for network administrators to have tools to ensure solid application performance in remote locations. Wide Area Networks (WANs) are used to connect networking systems together, so that users and computers in one location can communicate with users and computers in other locations. New technologies, services and applications have dramatically increased the effectiveness of WANs for today's small and mid-size businesses.
Benefits of Wide Area Networks
- Consolidate your resources in one central data center
- Reduce costs of managing data at multiple remote locations
- You can better control and protect your data when it's consolidated and centralized
- Reduce the lag time associated with traditional remote access