In today's fast-paced business environment, people need to find, communicate, and collaborate with each other quickly and easily. Microsoft unified communications solutions use the power of software to deliver complete communications across the applications and devices people use every day.
DWD's Microsoft professionals can help you streamline communications, bringing together e-mail, calendaring, voice mail, Instant Messaging, VoIP, audio, and Web conferencing.
Benefits of Microsoft Unified Communications Technologies
- Maximize your existing communications investments
- Provide employees with a new way to communicate increasing collaboration and driving productivity
- Increased security of your current universal communications
Microsoft Mobile Communications
Today's traveling and on the go workers have already begun adopting mobile devices such as Windows mobile based pocket PCs and smartphones. Mobile devices allow you to stay connected and informed wherever you are. With a consistent and familiar Windows and Microsoft software experience, your mobile employees can be more productive, faster. DWD's Microsoft professionals can help your business utilize mobile communications technologies securely and efficiently.
- Smartphone and mobile device configuration
- Exchange, Outlook Anywhere and Outlook Web Access
- Terminal services
Benefits of Microsoft Mobile Communications
- Some applications you're used to using on your desktop are available on your Windows Mobile phone
- PC like email functionality
- All in one device for business and personal use