Sage 100 Fund Accounting (MIP)
DWD's consultants who will assist you during the implementation process and for on-going Sage 100 Fund Accounting (formerly MIP) support and training are all Certified Public Accountants with five or more years of experience in the software consulting industry. They provide Sage 100 Fund Accounting support to over 125 nonprofit and government clients and have experience with all Sage 100 Fund Accounting modules.
Our Consultants Provide Phone, On-site & Remote Sage 100 Fund Accounting (formerly MIP) Support
- Development and trouble-shooting of customized reports and financial statements
- Assistance with the preparation of budget information
- System interfaces with third party software (payroll, billing, etc.)
- Training for any new modules added to your Sage 100 Fund Accounting software
- Sage 100 Fund Accounting software training for new employees
- The design of import routines to eliminate the keying of repetitive data
- Software installation and configuration (both the initial installation as well as any updates)
- Preparation of year-end 1099 and W-2 forms
Why DWD Technology Group for Your Sage 100 Fund Accounting (formerly MIP) Support?
- Our Sage 100 Fund Accounting consultants are all CPAs with real-world controllership experience
- We have worked with Sage 100 Fund Accounting since 1996 and provide support services to more than 125 clients
- Through user groups in multiple cities, we maintain on-going personal contact with our clients
- We value your business long after the initial sale as evidenced by our "customers for life" philosophy