We’re Excited to Announce our Fall 2016 MIP User Group Meetings.
We will have on-site meetings in Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana and also Canton and Toledo, Ohio. We will also be offering a live webcast which is perfect for those who are not able to attend an on-site meeting.
What Exactly Happens at the MIP User Group Meetings?
Quite simply, it’s a great opportunity to speak with other Abila MIP users about their experiences. You’ll also learn about the latest MIP Fund Accounting product enhancements and gain valuable techniques for utilizing your software more efficiently.
What Will I Learn at the October 2016 MIP User Group Meetings?
During this dynamic meeting, we’ll cover the following topics. We think everyone will be able to take away something from this user group meeting.
MIP & Excel (BFFs)
- Take your skills up a notch by analyzing MIP data in Excel. We’ll demonstrate how to have Excel read the MIP database and generate reports, graphs, and pivot tables in Excel.
Data Entry Tips & Tricks
- Whether you’re new to MIP or have been using the system for years, you’ll be sure to learn something new in this session. We’ll cover how to quickly look something up in MIP, customize your workstation settings and screens for efficiency, and use hotkeys.
- We’ll also show you the different ways to enter budget adjustments. If you process Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts or Journal Vouchers, this session is for you.
Are You an MIP Hoarder or Scared of Becoming One?
- Come learn ways to clear out some of the “junk” that accumulates over time. We’ll also teach best practices to keep MIP running quickly and smoothly.
MIP Round Table
- Take advantage of this time to ask questions, offer suggestions and share ideas with fellow Nonprofit Fund Accounting users.
When and Where will the October 2016 Meetings Take Place?
FORT WAYNE, IN – Wednesday, October 12th – 9am – Noon EDT
Manchester University – College of Pharmacy
10627 Diebold Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
LIVE WEBCAST – Wednesday, October 12th – 2 – 4pm EDT
Live Webcast Meeting Format
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Thursday, October 13th – 1 – 4pm EDT
Indiana CPA Society
8250 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., #100, Indianapolis, IN 46240
CANTON, OH – Tuesday, October 25th – 1 – 4pm, EDT
Mental Health & Recovery Services Board of Stark County
121 Cleveland Ave. SW, Canton, OH 44702
TOLEDO, OH – Wednesday, October 26th – 9am – Noon EDT
Advocates for Basic Legal Equality
525 Jefferson Avenue, Ste 300, Toledo, OH 43604