Sage Nonprofit Solutions is now ! We are excited to announce will be holding their first annual users conference in Lost Pines, Texas.
As a Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage MIP Fund Accounting) customer or business partner, this is a great opportunity to hear from other industry members and gain insight on how to overcome shared or common organizational challenges. Learn improved ways to leverage nonprofit and government fund accounting and large scale fundraising software through new technologies and features, while expanding your grant management, accounting, and fundraising industry knowledge.
Topic Information Includes:
- Technical and general ‘how-to’ product overviews
- Hands-on labs and workshops with product experts
- Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions and forums Informative sessions showcasing nonprofit and government trends
- Customer success stories and case studies
- Networking opportunities Thought leadership and keynote presentations from industry leaders like Cookie George Ruiz, Dan Pallotta, and Krista Endsley.
The meeting details are as follows:
November 3-7, 2013
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Lost Pines, TX 78612 (Just outside of Austin)
Early Bird Registration – Now through August 31st is $695
Regular Registration – September 1st – 30th is $795
Late Registration – After October 1st is $995