New Features in MIP Fund Accounting & MIP Cloud v2019.2
With the recent release of MIP version 2019.2, you’ll notice the introduction of the terms – Modern and Classic – representing the two different user interfaces that are accessible in MIP Cloud. The Classic UI is the interface customers have used and trusted for years and is available for all customers who have MIP Fund Accounting.
The Modern UI takes the customer experience into an intuitive user-centric view and is available to MIP Cloud customers, in addition to their Classic view. As a reminder, to access the Modern UI, go to login.abilaonline.com and login with current MIP credentials.
Enhancements to BOTH MIP Fund Accounting (Classic User Interface) and MIP Cloud (Modern User Interface)
- Upgraded budget worksheet to allow a save while work is still in draft form
- Changed journals to include additional filtering options
- Vendor reporting – additional report highlighting vendors with no recent activities
- Form 1099 updates for 2019
- Financial Statement formatter – addition of Account Type column and filters
- Modify payroll, so that the ACH file can be regenerated and resent as needed in case of error
Enhancements to MIP Cloud (Modern User Interface)
- Drill-down, configurable, user-specific dashboards
- Financial Statement Formatter and Report Group Administration to support the previous release of our entire reporting and formatting engine and all accounting reports last year.
- Budget worksheet module
- Electronic Funds Transfer for accounts payable
- All accounting transactions available
- AP Invoices & Credits
- AR Invoices, Credits & Receipts
- Budget Transactions
- Cash Disbursements and Receipts
- Journal Vouchers
- Spoil, Void and Write Checks
- Write Receipts
- Enhanced Maintenance functionality
- Chart of Accounts with model accounts functionality
- Account Code Combinations
- Distribution and Offset Codes
- Closing Accounts
- User Preferences
If you have questions about the enhancements in version 2019.2 or would like to look at moving to MIP Cloud, please contact our MIP software team at 260.423.2414.