Sage Fund Accounting version 2013.4 was released last week to everyone on an active maintenance plan.
Version 2013.4 offers a number of new features and enhancements requested by users.
New Features Include:
- Mobile App
- Perform key tasks directly from your mobile device or tablet.
- View account balances directly from Sage Mobile.
- View key reports & drill down into the detail most important to you.
- Bank Reconciliation Updates
- Enter cash transactions such as interest earned and use new buttons to jump back to the BR module without losing your spot.
- Provide auditors with proof points of reconciled status over time using snapshot functionality to roll back through bank reconciliations.
- Human Resources/Employee Web Services
- View and update employee credentials.
- Add a web timesheet for holiday time for all employees.
- Remain compliant to funder restriction with an automated employee timesheet certification process.
- Read the full HR/EWS update guide (PDF)
To read more about the latest features and enhancements in v2013.4, view What’s New in Sage Fund Accounting version 2013.4 (PDF).