Sage Fund Accounting version 2013.4 was released last week to everyone on an active maintenance plan.
Version 2013.4 offers a number of new features and enhancements requested by users.
New Features Include:
- Mobile App
- Perform key tasks directly from your mobile device or tablet.
- View account balances directly from Sage Mobile.
- View key reports & drill down into the detail most important to you.
- Bank Reconciliation Updates
- Enter cash transactions such as interest earned and use new buttons to jump back to the BR module without losing your spot.
- Provide auditors with proof points of reconciled status over time using snapshot functionality to roll back through bank reconciliations.
- Human Resources/Employee Web Services
- View and update employee credentials.
- Add a web timesheet for holiday time for all employees.
- Remain compliant to funder restriction with an automated employee timesheet certification process.
- Read the full HR/EWS update guide (PDF)
To read more about the latest features and enhancements in v2013.4, view What’s New in Sage Fund Accounting version 2013.4 (PDF).
Register for our MIP Fund Accounting newsletter today!