Have You Looked Into MIP’s DrillPoint Report Writer Module?
If you are responsible for preparing your organization’s monthly financial statements, now is the time to learn more about MIP’s DrillPoint Report Writer module.
DrillPoint Reports offers many time-saving features to enable you to distribute better financial information in a format that non-financial users can easily read and understand.
DrillPoint Reports allows you to manipulate your data, add formulas, graphs and other more advanced Excel features to maximize the value of the information you’re presenting to others.
Features of the MIP Fund Accounting DrillPoint Reports Module
- Write financial reports in Microsoft Excel
- Drill down directly from Microsoft Excel to specific source transactions
- Group account segments into a linear style account report. (MULTIPLE segment substitution!)
- Include Excel formatting – borders, graphics, your organization’s logo and other personal touches (Dollar signs! Month titles!)
- Create statistical or outcomes measurement reporting by using MIP user-defined fields in your reports.
- Leverage Excel functionality to conduct what-if analysis and add formulas and graphs.
Why is MIP’s DrillPoint Module Better than Other Report Writers?
- The integration is automatic because it is directly reading your MIP database
- Only works with Abila MIP
- Automatically knows your Chart of Accounts structure
- No data libraries or programming necessary
- Closing Account Assignments from MIP are used in DrillPoint reports
- MIP Security is passed through to DrillPoint (including Advanced Security)
If you have questions, would like more information or a demonstration of the MIP DrillPoint module, contact DWD.