Sage Intacct for Behavioral Healthcare Organizations
From providing mental health and substance abuse recovery services, to counseling for families and children, Behavioral and Mental Health Agencies face many challenges – having effective financial systems and processes shouldn’t be one of them.
Read the eBook – 6 Ways to Streamline Financial Management for Your Behavioral Healthcare Agency
Behavioral Health Agencies rely on Sage Intacct to solve the following key issues:
- Need to gain real-time visibility into the organization to quickly adjust and adapt to changes
- Compliance and reporting needs to be easy and effective to reduce risk
- Inability to manage multiple entities efficiently due to disparate systems or manual consolidations in Excel
- Data and transactions are in multiple, disconnected systems
- Time consuming and cumbersome monthly closes
For the past 25 years, DWD Technology Group has been helping Behavioral and Mental Health agencies streamline financial, human resource and reporting processes with industry leading financial accounting solutions.
Some of DWD’s Behavioral Healthcare clients include:
Sage Intacct for Behavioral Healthcare
Sage Intacct has an easy to use interface, is highly configurable and allows you to report and track information most important to your organization.
Top Reasons Behavioral Healthcare Agencies Select Sage Intacct:
- Prepare the financial information you need to effectively run your organization – by reporting unit, by service, by location, by clinician, etc
- Enhanced visibility through drilldown across multiple programs, locations, entities and funds
- Open API for easy integration with your clinical billing, payroll or other systems
- Create multiple budget scenarios to model the affect changing funding levels will have on your organization.
- Generate sophisticated allocation entries at the push of a button to automatically spread administrative expense across various cost centers, programs, etc.
- Continuous consolidation of multiple locations and entities allowing for easy reporting and tracking
- Safeguard your protected health information with full GAAP, HIPAA and HITECH compliant solutions
Sage Intacct dashboards provide visibility into critical metrics for your behavioral health organization – such as patients served, number of office visits, revenue per clinician, and more.
Finance Experts Recognize Sage Intacct
- AICPA: Sage Intacct is the first and only preferred provider of the AICPA.
- Gartner: Sage Intacct received the highest score in Core Financials for the Lower Midsize Enterprises Use Case in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities Report in May 2021.
- G2 Crowd: Sage Intacct has the highest customer satisfaction score for the Accounting Software and Nonprofit Accounting Software categories on G2, a leading business software platform.
Cloud Accounting Software for Behavioral Health Organizations
Nonprofit Accounting Software Buyer’s Checklist
6 Ways to Streamline Financial Management for Your Behavioral Healthcare Agency
DWD partners with Behavioral and Mental Health Agencies to deliver easy-to-use accounting systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – helping people lead better lives by providing healthcare services for crisis, addiction and mental health recovery.
Please Contact Us If:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of Sage Intacct to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your behavioral healthcare organization.
Contact our Nonprofit Software Team today at 800.232.8913 or through our nonprofit software contact form.