Sage Intacct for Educational Nonprofits
From recruiting new students, to securing sufficient funding resources, to maintaining the highest level of faculty, educational institutions face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
DWD partners with Universities, Colleges, Seminaries and Schools to deliver easy-to-use cloud financial accounting software so you can keep your focus on your mission – developing the minds and skills of students who have entrusted their education to you.
Read the eBook – The Benefits of Cloud Accounting software for Education focused nonprofit organizations.
Education focused nonprofits rely on Sage Intacct to solve the following key pains:
- Manual, time consuming reporting – including multiple spreadsheets from different chart of accounts
- Delayed billing and reconciliation of data in multiple systems
- Lack of real time visibility and insight into key metrics and outcomes like consolidated results of locations and entities, programs, and projects
- Inefficiency due to multiple, disconnected systems including lack of integration between donor management, tuition management, billing, online giving, event management with the financial system
- Manual consolidation of multiple entities, programs, sites, affiliates, etc.
Some of the Educational Institutions DWD provides nonprofit software for include:
| – Christian Elementary, Middle, & High Schools
|| – Seminaries
| – College & College Preparatory Schools
|| – Technological Institutes
Sage Intacct for Education – Universities, Colleges, Seminaries and Schools
Sage Intacct has an easy to use interface, is highly configurable and allows you to report and track information most important to your organization.
Top reasons educational organizations select Sage Intacct
- Share school finance data and connect multiple other applications – like student information systems (SIS), donor management, online giving, and payroll.
- Streamline workflows and approvals, automated consolidations, and support for multiple departments, locations and entities.
- Easily track and report information related to a seemingly endless list of grantors, funding sources, endowments, foundations, etc.
- Automated consolidation/roll up of multiple locations, grants, programs, etc.
- Develop financial reports that can be used by department chairs, administrative staff and board members to determine the impact a given program may have on the financial well-being of the organization.
- Distribute administrative costs by performing calculations within the software that now require lengthy and time-consuming spreadsheet calculations that can be prone to error.
- Desire to modernize technology solutions that will scale and grow with them.