Sage 100 Supported Platforms Update
Sage recently updated their supported platforms matrix for all current versions of Sage 100. These documents include important specifications for supported operating systems, hardware, and server/network environments.
Of particular note is that Sage 100 2019, 2020, and 2021 (Standard, Advanced, and Premium) are all listed as compatible with Windows 11 Pro and Enterprise.
Supported Platform Matrix (SPM) documents for Sage 100 – System requirements for Sage 100 Standard, Advanced, and Premium versions
- How to find specifications on supported operating systems, hardware, and server/network environments for Sage 100
- Sage 100 System Requirements
Sage CRM 2022 R1 Preview
- 30+ support cases/bugs resolved
- Update territory on Leads, Cases, or Opportunities
- Enhancements that focus on faster deployment and an improved administration experience
- Technical updates including support for Azure SQL database and REST API improvements
- Mass delete of historic communications
- Change default log locations
- Insert signature in replies and forwards
- Resizable table columns in email templates
- Auto-refresh of Calendar and Calendar List
- Easy access to version and license key information
- Updated User Assistance
Sage Fixed Assets 2022.1 Now Available
The latest product update for Sage Fixed Assets 2022 is now available and includes the following new features:
- Federal tax updates
- Ability to import partial disposal information so you can partially dispose numerous assets in just seconds
- An enhancement to Audit Advisor now conveniently displays the total Section 179 claimed for all assets in selected tax year
- Quick access to context-sensitive training and other relevant learning courses through Sage University
Download the release notes for full details
If you have any questions please contact our Sage 100 support team at 260.423.2414.
Register for our Sage 100 newsletter today!
©2022 Juice Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved. This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified, or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder. For permission, contact http://www.juice-marketing.com.