2019 Sage 100 User Group Meetings
October 15 - October 29| $30.00
During this dynamic User Group meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Discuss your experiences with other Sage 100 software users and learn from others.
- Learn about the latest developments to your software and discover how they can benefit you.
- Gain valuable skills and techniques for utilizing your Sage 100 software.
Sage 100 – What’s New and What is on the Horizon…
- Learn about the planned features in Sage 100 Version 2020
- Review the new features included in Sage 100 Version 2019
State of Sales Tax & Remote Selling A Year+ After the South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. Ruling
On June 21, 2018, the Supreme Court turned decades-old precedent on its head with its ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. which led to states’ newfound ability to base a sales tax collection obligation solely on a remote seller’s economic activity in the state. How do you plan on keeping up-to-date on your remote selling challenges?
We brought in our partners at Avalara to share:
- An overview of the economic nexus ruling and what it means for your business
- What additional changes are effecting remote sellers using marketplaces
- How automating sales tax compliance can mitigate risk and in some situations, even be free.
Introducing Sage Production Management
Released in May 2019, Sage Production Management is comprised of features designed to improve on the functionality of the legacy Work Order and Material Requirements Planning modules. We will give you a look at this new solution and talk about Sage’s roadmap for this exciting improvement.
- Achieve visibility into the entire manufacturing process
- Increase agility by tracking costs in real time
- Identify and remove production bottlenecks
- Capture material issue’s and labor on the floor with Manufacturing 100 from Scanco
Utilities & Shortcuts in the Sage 100 AP, AR, PO, SO & Inventory Modules
Have you ever wondered if there is a quicker way to complete a task in Sage 100? We’ll show you a number of helpful hidden utilities and functions that already exist within your Sage 100 system.
- Sales Tax Calculation – “refresh” sales tax on open orders/un-posted invoices
- Automatic Cost & Price Change – quickly update costs/prices without having to manually change each item
- Remove Voided Checks – especially useful when check number ranges get skipped and Sage creates a bunch of $0.00 in Bank Rec details.
- And more…
Make Sage 100 Work the Way You Do with Custom Modifications
While Sage 100 fills the broad requirements of most businesses, occasionally additional functionality is required to meet unique needs. Using standard Sage 100 tools, we’ll show you how custom fields, tables and scripting can be used to eliminate time consuming processes within your business.
- Sales orders (and more) can be auto-created for inter-company transactions.
- Bringing in customer UPS/Fed Ex account numbers to the sales order screen based on the ship via selected.
DATES & LOCATIONS
Tuesday, October 29th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT –Register Now!
Registration – 8:45 am
Meeting – 9:00 am – Noon
(Lunch immediately following for on-site meetings)
CPE: 3 credits
COST: $30.00 for each attendee
* (Meeting fee includes lunch for all on-site meetings)
Please make checks payable to:
DWD Technology Group
9921 Dupont Circle Drive West, Ste 300
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.423.2414