Intermediate Crystal Reports for Sage 100 Online Training
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT| $295.00
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the Crystal Report designer the intermediate/advanced techniques needed to develop more complex reports. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format.
Have you already attended the Basic Crystal Reports online training session?
* Current knowledge of data structures & basic report design techniques is suggested.
During this Intermediate Crystal Reports for Sage 100 training session you’ll learn about:
- Header v. Detail Tables
- History v. Data Entry Tables
- Work Tables
- Join multiple tables
- Learn rules of linking and when to use Sub-Reports
- Why use Sub-Reports
- Creating and editing Sub-Reports
- Linking Sub-Reports to the main report
Formulas & Variables
- Working with variables
- Shared variables
- Using predefined functions to develop formulas
- Conditional suppression of report sections
- Filtering data with the Select Expert
- Custom formulas in the selection criteria
- Editing the selection criteria
- Cross-Tabs Overview
- Create a Cross-Tab report
- Format a Cross-Tab report
Date & Time: Tuesday, May 18th – 1:00pm – 4:00pm EDT – Register Now!
Cost: $295 for the 1st Attendee, $147.50 for Additional Attendees from the same company.
CPE Credits: 3
- Participants need to have Crystal Reports, along with Sage 100 installed on their workstation prior to the start of training.
- You may use a live company or a test company for the sample data.
*DWD requires a minimum of 2 attendees to hold this training session. If the 2 person minimum has not been met 2 days prior to the training session, a cancellation will be made.*