Sage 100 Advanced Crystal Reports Online Training
June 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT| $295
We are offering 3 Crystal Reports online training session options – Data Structures, Basic, and Advanced to help users at all levels learn how to utilize Crystal Reports more effectively.
Advanced Crystal Reports Online Training
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the Crystal Report designer the intermediate/advanced techniques needed to develop more complex reports. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format.
* Current knowledge of data structures & basic report design techniques is suggested.
- Why use sub reports
- Creating and editing sub reports
- Linking sub reports to a main report
- Working with variables
- Shared variables
- Using predefined functions to develop formulas
Advanced Selection Criteria
- Filtering data with the Select Expert
- Custom formulas in the selection criteria
- Editing the selection criteria
- Cross-Tabs Overview
- Create a Cross-Tab report
- Format a Cross-Tab report
Suppressing or Revealing Report Sections
- Conditional suppression of report sections
Date & Time:
Wednesday, June 12th – 9:00am – 12:00pm EDT – REGISTER NOW!
$295 for the 1st Attendee
$147.50 for Additional Attendees
CPE Credit: 3
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- It would be helpful to have the XYZ demo company should be installed.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
*DWD requires a minimum of 2 attendees for each training session. If the 2 person minimum has not been met 2 days prior to the training session, a cancellation will be made.*
Questions? Please contact Shannon Barnhardt at email@example.com or at 800.232.8913.