Sage 100 Crystal Reports Data Structures Training
May 8 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am EDT| $195
Crystal Reports Data Structures Online Training
This 2-hour online training session is designed to familiarize the user with Sage 100 data structures and defining options to make Crystal Reports function efficiently. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format.
Learn the different types of Sage 100 data tables and where it is appropriate to use the table types.
- Master lists
- Data entry
- Work tables
Optimize Crystal Designer Settings
- Configure Crystal Reports Designer to an effective report & form editor
- Snap to grid
- Alphabetize tables
Modify Standard Reports & Forms
- Formatting Features
- Add boxes, border and lines
- Align fields
- Format numeric fields
- Modify Standard Reports
- Create custom variations of standard reports
$195 for the 1st Attendee
$97.50 for Additional Attendees
CPE Credit: 2
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- The XYZ demo company should be installed.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
*DWD requires a minimum of 2 attendees for each training session. If the 2 person minimum has not been met 2 days prior to the training session, a cancellation will be made.*