When evaluating a new software solution, you are not only evaluating the product, but also the partner that will provide you implementation, training and on-going support. It is very important to select a partner you feel comfortable working with and one that is competent with the solution.
- Make sure you choose a partner who will take the time to understand your needs and walk you through the software before you purchase.
- Determine if the partner has your best interest in mind. Are they truly trying to find a solution that works best for your business? Or are they just trying to sell you their software package?
- Ask if the software partner has multiple staff available to support you, particularly in emergencies. How many consultants do they have on staff?
- Ask if the partner has the ability to customize the software. It can be very advantageous to work with a partner that has on staff expertise to tailor the software to your particular needs.
- Determine if the partner understands both the technical capabilities of the software , but also the practical uses for your business. They should be a resource for technical, accounting, payroll, distribution and manufacturing advice as it relates to the software implementation and support.
DWD has helped hundreds of companies select and implement software solutions. Contact us today at 800.232.8913 or email@example.com to see how we can be of assistance.