Integrated credit card processing saves time, reduces errors and ends manual reconciliation
There’s an old adage that says “Cash is King.” But if you’ve been doing business for a while, you probably already know that cash was dethroned and replaced by credit cards long ago.
There’s no doubt your customers prefer the convenience (and potential rewards/travel points!) of using their credit card to pay for goods and services.
Furthermore, statistics say that vendors who accept credit cards can expect to increase sales by 15% to 50%. Let’s take a look at credit card processing in Sage 100 and Sage BusinessWorks.
But Transaction Processing Is a Pain!
One reason that companies cite as a challenge in accepting credit card payments is the hassle of a labor-intensive transaction workflow. Without the right system in place, you may find it difficult to capture credit card details without extensive data entry, duplicating that data entry into your accounting system, and spending countless hours each month manually reconciling transactions. But luckily as a Sage 100 or Sage BusinessWorks customer, you don’t have to worry about any of that.
Key Features & Capabilities
Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Accept credit and debit payments in Sage 100 with the EBizCharge payment application
- EBizCharge for Sage is PCI compliant and utilizes the latest tokenization technology to provide the highest level of data security
- Sage 100 and Sage BusinessWorks integration pulls line-item details from each transaction to secure lower processing costs for your business
- Send email payment reminders from your Sage system – customers click on a link and use a secure web form to pay outstanding amounts
Process All Credit and Debit Card Payments in Sage 100 or Sage Businessworks
- Sales orders: Process cards as preauthorizations, straight sales, and deposits/partial payments
- Invoice data entry: Capture preauthorizations and process straight sales
- Cash receipts: Process cards and automatically apply payments to invoices
- Sage 100 and Sage BusinessWorks integrate with EBizCharge Connect, an online payment portal where customers can securely log in from any device to pay via ACH check or credit card
- EBizCharge Connect automatically syncs paid invoices with your Sage system and posts payments to your AR and GL
- Automatic payment reminders sent out to customers via email
Easy to Set Up and Totally Integrated
Seamless integration with Sage BusinessWorks and Sage 100 means that you can process credit card transactions directly from within Sales Order and Accounts Receivable. All transaction information is stored in your system and there’s no need to re-key data which makes processing a snap, reduces errors, and enables quick and easy reconciliation. You can also run detailed reports on the web which is totally secure and available 24/7. You can access your current statement or analyze historical data including settled batches, deposit amounts, chargebacks, and returns & credits.
Take a Closer Look
Contact us about getting up and running on credit card processing if you want to get paid sooner, improve cash flow, make it easy for your customers to buy your products, and increase sales.