This time of year is always exciting as new enhancements and features are announced for the upcoming version of Sage 100 ERP.
Listed below are what we’ve chosen as the top 10 features in Sage 100 ERP v2015.
- Library Master
- Added ability to optionally install Canadian Zip Code.
- General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
- Added ability to sort columns in Bank entries using Excel as the model.
- Added a button in Account Maintenance on the Transactions tab to reverse a journal by creating the entries in General Journal Entry.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Card Processing
- Expanded the Vendor Name field in A/P to 50 characters.
- In Credit Card Processing, added the ability to perform a second credit card pre-authorization after the first one has expired.
- Added Column Sorting to Select Cash Receipts Invoices dialog in Cash Receipts Entry.
- Sales Order , Purchase Order and RMA
- Added Purchase Order History (like what was previously done for Sales order/Quote History.
- Added an option for the Purchase Oder forms to use the email address in data entry for Paperless Office.
- Inventory and Bill Materials
- Added new Module Options to allow access to each Inventory Transaction Entry type.
- Last Physical Count Date will now update by Item and Warehouse. Both fields are now viewable in Item Maintenance/Inquiry.