Sage BusinessWorks Accounting provides the tools you need to manage your business effectively today, allowing you to build a more profitable tomorrow.
If you haven’t upgraded to the latest version of Sage BusinessWorks, you may be missing dozens of new and enhanced features that can streamline your business processes and save you time and money.
Top BusinessWorks Enhancements in version 4.0 through version 2011:
- Improve cash flow management with detailed reporting features in the new Consolidated Cash Flow feature.
- Enhanced capabilities in Inventory Control accommodate up to 25 pricing levels and five quantity breaks for each part.
- Save time by easily converting single Sales Orders to invoices at the click of a button.
Print tax forms to plain paper and eFile your state and federal tax forms, saving time and money.
- Void payments by Vendor feature allows you to easily find and void credit card payments in A/P.
- Enhanced Customer Specific Pricing feature, lets you assign individual part prices right in the Customer Maintenance screen.
- Expanded customization and increased drill-down capabilities with a new reporting system that adds at least two customizable reports to each module.
- Expanded direct deposit distribution allows employees to distribute funds to an unlimited number of bank accounts.
Are you anxious to check out the enhancements in BusinessWorks version 2012? Review the BusinessWorks version 2012 Enhancement Guide.