Sage BusinessWorks 2023
Sage BusinessWorks 2023 is now available for download on the Sage Customer Portal. A portal login and active maintenance plan are required to download the product.
Be sure to take time to upgrade your system and take advantage of the new features and functionality.
See the new features in BusinessWorks 2023 in this 10-minute video.
New Features in BusinessWorks version 2023
Updated Database Engine
- Sage BusinessWorks 2023 now uses Actian Zen 15 service pack 1
- Please ensure compatibility with any software or third-party integrations prior to upgrading Sage BusinessWorks
Enhanced User Security
- When accessing Utilities, Maintain Users a user can only see their own password
- By default, passwords are now masked. You must click show password to view your password
- Users can change their password directly from the login screen
- When ‘Use enhanced passwords’ is enabled in System Preferences:
- All users will be required to have a password
- The password must meet complexity requirements of 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter and 1 number
- The password must be between 3 and 8 characters
- For further information regarding enhanced passwords see, What are enhanced passwords
New Methods for Payroll Deductions
- BusinessWorks now offers percent of SDI, percent of SUI and percent of FICA/OASDI as choices when creating a payroll deduction
View all the new features in Sage BusinessWorks 2023 in the Sage BusinessWorks Release Notes: V2023.
If you have questions or need assistance upgrading your BusinessWorks system, please contact DWD today.