Sage Intelligence Key Features
Sage Intelligence Reporting comes with the following features to help you effectively run your business:
- Interactive dashboards and report views
- Familiar Excel viewing and tools
- Real-time data automatically pulled from Sage 100 into Excel
- Ready-to-use reports from day one
- Fully customizable reports
- Drag-and-drop report design
- Flexible reporting and user parameters
- Easy filtering and roll-up summaries
- Automated report distribution
Sage Intelligence Components
Allows you to run reports and comes with the basic filtering capabilities and drill-down functionality on existing reports.
Allows you to author new reports (organizing, creating, and editing), filter and aggregate data, and set permissions and security.
This Excel add-in allows you to create and edit financial statements using a graphical “drag-and-drop” interface, giving you full control of your financial reports.
Allows you to access and consolidate information from multiple sources and systems. Also allows you to connect to more than one database at a time and enables you to do multi-company or multi-currency consolidations.
Solving 5 Common Reporting Problems
Click below to download a free guide that shows you how Sage Intelligence simplifies 5 of the most common problems when it comes to reporting.