Accept and Manage Payments Inside Sage 100
Run transactions, allow customers to pay by email, automate payment collections, and more—right within Sage 100.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how Century’s payment processing solution for Sage 100 can reduce your total payment processing costs and make it easy for you and your accounting team to process credit and debit cards within your Sage 100 Standard system.
EBizCharge for Sage 100 is PCI compliant and utilizes the latest tokenization technology to provide the highest level of data security.
With EBizCharge you can:
Save time by managing your payments in one place
- Accept credit and debit payments in Sales Orders, Invoice Data Entry, and Cash Receipts.
- Automatically applies payments back to invoices and updates the balance due.
- Cuts down on user error and puts time back in your day by eliminating double data entry.
- Sage 100 integrates with EBizCharge Connect, an online payment portal where customers can securely log in from any device to pay via ACH check or credit card
- Send email payment reminders from Sage 100 – customers click on a link and use a secure web form to pay outstanding amounts
- EBizCharge Connect automatically syncs paid invoices with your Sage 100 system and posts payments to your AR and GL