Over time, we’ve learned our most successful Sage 100 ERP software users are those who take advantage of every tool available to run their business more efficiently.
The software developers at Sage work continually to improve and add new functionality to Sage 100 ERP so your team can work faster and smarter. Each new software release is designed to streamline workflow, saving your company time and money and that’s never been more true than with the 2013 version. Is your company ready to upgrade?
Top 10 Reasons to Consider Upgrading to Sage 100 ERP Version 2013
10. Easy Updates – With the new Sage Advisor console, updating your software has never been easier. Your system will automatically check for and install system updates so you never have worry about downloading patches and applying fixes … leaving you to focus on your business, not your ERP software.
9. Ship More, Pay Less – Always get the best shipping rate, automatically send email notifications to your customers, and automate your entire shipping process with the new web-based Sage 100 Shipping option.
8. Faster Quotes and Orders – New Quick Order Entry Screens allow you to process quotes and orders in the familiar Sage CRM quickly and easily without installing Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) at the workstation level or having to launch a separate Sales Order screen.
7. Get on the Same Page – Now you can align multiple ERP companies or divisions to a single Sage CRM database for improved customer service and a 360° view of your entire customer base.
6. Better Reporting = Better Decisions – It’s never been easier to design new or modify existing reports with enhancements to the Report Designer in Sage Intelligence Reporting.
5. Easy Breezy Bank Reconciliations – You’ll streamline the tedious Bank Reconciliation process now that relevant payment information displays in more places – such as Accounts Payable or Vendor Maintenance – and is easy to access when and where you need it.
4. Clear the Clutter – Clean up your system by setting Vendors or Customers to ‘Inactive.’ With a streamlined database, you’ll enjoy faster lookups, quicker data entry, and prevent your team from inadvertently processing transactions on inactive vendors or customers. And rest assured knowing that all important historical transaction information is safely preserved for reporting.
3. Charge It! – Securely accept credit cards and manage payment information anytime, anywhere thanks to the increased flexibility of credit card processing using Sage Exchange. And with the new card swipe capabilities, you’ll cut down on merchant transaction fees and the time it takes to process payments.
2. Simplified Vendor Matching – Matching vendor invoices has never been easier thanks to the expanded Accounts Payable Invoice Number field. Now that you can enter up to 20 characters, you’ll prevent errors often caused by truncating your vendor’s invoice numbers.
1. And the #1 Reason to Upgrade… Get Where You Need to Go, Faster – With new Visual Process Flows, you can create a graphical representation of your organization along with customized job roles for easy navigation throughout the system.