Would you like to join the DWD Technology Group team?
We’re always looking for like-minded people to join our hard-working, yet fun and family-friendly oriented organization. We seek upbeat and confident individuals capable of adding positive value to our organization.
We are currently looking to fill the following position.
IT Help Desk Network Technician
DWD Technology Group is a growing network managed services provider, Microsoft Partner, and business software consulting firm that provides network implementation and support to small and medium-sized businesses. Our team of network engineers interacts with clients to diagnose and resolve technical issues as well as provide direction to help improve their business processes.
Due to continued growth, we are adding a Help Desk Network Technician to provide help desk support to approximately 60 internal system users and our managed services clients. This is an opportunity to join and work with a team of experienced network engineers.
- Maintain network resources including workstations, printers, and network equipment
- Determine, evaluate and diagnose network and applications performance issues
- Provide help desk support to a variety of clients
- Install software applications and updates
- Maintain network security and virus protection
- Develop and maintain network documentation
- Review and respond to automated monitoring alerts for our managed services clients
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Remote Desktop, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 preferred
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to talk about technology in non-technical terms
- Have the focus and passion to always follow through with network support needs
DWD offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, 401k Matching, Paid Holidays & Vacations. If you would like to join a team whose core values include exceeding customer expectations, integrity, teamwork, and life balance, email us your resume and cover letter.