Would you like to join the DWD Technology Group team?
We’re always looking for like-minded people to join our hard-working, yet fun and family-friendly oriented organization. We seek upbeat and confident individuals capable of adding positive value to our organization.
Full-Time Marketing Coordinator – currently hiring for this open position!
DWD Technology Group is seeking a passionate, self-driven and resourceful individual to join our growing team.
The Marketing Coordinator will perform activities related to the company’s marketing, events, communications, and client outreach activities as well as administrative support to team members as needed. The ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives at once is important.
This position reports to the Marketing Director of DWD Technology Group.
- Complete regular Word Press website updates and basic SEO related activities
- Assist in identifying topics and creating and posting weekly blog articles
- Coordinate and complete monthly client email marketing communications
- Coordinate and complete all activities related to on-site and online events including event registration promotion and follow-up communications
- Manage and complete public relations activities – including writing press releases and updating PR media lists
- Create, implement and maintain social media strategy to increase visibility
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of marketing activity effectiveness
- Maintain accurate customer database for client and prospect communications
- Provide tradeshow support including prep of marketing materials, signage, giveaways and show reminder communications
- Complete product/service marketing collateral updates
- Coordinate and complete internal team lunches, team-building events, and gift giving
- Coordinate and complete client thank you gift giving
- Coordinate and complete employee logo clothing orders and logoed giveaway items
Preferred Education and Experience
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from a college or university or relevant on the job experience
A marketing degree is a plus, but not a requirement
Knowledge of marketing ethics and principles
- Flexibility to learn new software programs including web-based programs
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (specifically Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be comfortable completing non-repetitive tasks
- Ability to make decisions/willing to seek out solutions when appropriate
- Have the focus and passion to always follow through with all projects assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid – In-office and remote from home after the initial training period
Travel Required: None
DWD offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, 401k Matching, Paid Holidays & Vacations. If you would like to join a team whose core values include exceeding customer expectations, integrity, teamwork and life balance, please email us your resume and cover letter.
We are continually looking for talented, dependable, and technically competent software consultants. The software consultants at DWD Technology Group interact with clients to diagnose and resolve support issues as well as provide direction to help improve their business processes. Consultants must be professional, patient, and confident with proven problem-solving capabilities.
For consideration, please email us your resume and cover letter.
We are always looking for experienced consultants to join our team of network engineers. The network engineers at DWD Technology Group interact with clients to diagnose and resolve technical issues as well as provide direction to help improve their business processes.
Ideal candidates will have an MCSE or MCP certification and experience installing, maintaining, and supporting Windows networks. Must possess strong problem-solving capabilities and have a dedicated commitment to giving exceptional service to a diverse range of clients.
If you would like to join a team whose core values include exceeding customer expectations, integrity, teamwork, and life balance, email us your resume and cover letter.