Would you like to join the DWD Technology Group team?
Accounting Systems Consultant – Currently Accepting Resumes
DWD Technology Group is seeking an Accounting Systems Consultant to provide setup, training, and support services to our software clients. A background in accounting or business systems along with an interest in technology is an ideal fit for this position. This is an opportunity to join a team of experienced software specialists who have a passion for customer service.
DWD Technology Group is a growing business-software consulting firm, Microsoft Partner, and network managed services provider that performs software implementation, integration and development services for small and medium sized businesses and organizations. Our team of software consultants and developers interact with clients to tailor software and reporting to improve their business processes and information.
- Provide software clients with on-going problem solving and support services
- Assist with new software setups, including the conversion of data
- Train users on most efficient use of the software
- Identify user needs that may require custom solutions
- Work in cooperation with other team members to resolve technical issues
- Conduct webinars and user group meetings
- Accounting, business degree or applicable experience
- Ability to interact with a wide range of clients with varying experience levels
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills including phone, verbal and written
- Strong work ethic, team player, and the willingness & diligence to learn
Preference Given to Candidates with:
- Previous experience implementing Sage Intacct or similar accounting software (ERP)
- CPA certificate (or working toward certification)
- Awareness of tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Prophix, or other business intelligence reporting tools
Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Fort Wayne, IN 46825: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
DWD offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, long-term disability, 401k matching, paid holidays & vacations. If you would like to join a team whose core values include exceeding customer expectations, integrity, teamwork and life balance, please email us your resume and cover letter.