Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ software developed with Community Action Agencies in mind.
From offering low income housing alternatives to literacy projects, Community Action Agencies (CAA’s) face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
Benefits of Abila MIP™ for Community Action Agencies:
- Provide complete reporting information to program directors with drill-down financial information segmented by Head Start, Weatherization, Energy Assistance, etc.
- Assign administrative costs to the program areas by performing sophisticated allocation calculations within the software itself – not via external spreadsheets.
- Track grant expenses by funding agency as well as the fiscal year associated with the award itself.
DWD partners with CAA’s to deliver easy-to-use accounting and fundraising systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – providing services to low income families and impacting the community’s attitudes and response toward those in need.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of Abila MIP Fund Accounting to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your behavioral healthcare organization.
Abila and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.