Nonprofit Software Developed with Community Action Agencies in mind.
As a Community Action Agency (CAA), you’re on the frontlines of the fight against poverty. From offering low-income housing alternatives to literacy projects, community action agencies face complex accounting requirements and detailed reporting parameters.
Isn’t it time to worry less about financial and organization tasks and focus more on your mission. The right nonprofit software will help your organization to:
- Provide complete reporting information to program directors with drill-down financial information segmented by Head Start, Weatherization, Energy Assistance, etc.
- Assign administrative costs to the program areas by performing sophisticated allocation calculations within the software itself – not via external spreadsheets.
- Track grant expenses by funding agency as well as the fiscal year associated with the award itself.
DWD partners with CAA’s to deliver easy-to-use accounting and fundraising systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – providing services to low- income families and impacting the community’s attitudes and response toward those in need.
Sage Intacct and MIP Fund Accounting for Community Action Agencies:
Both nonprofit software systems have easy to use interfaces, are configurable and allow you to report and track information most important to your agency. They offer a full suite of solutions including human resources, web-based timesheets, electronic requisitions, allocations, and fixed assets.
Benefits of Nonprofit Software for Community Action Agencies:
- Keep track of grant funds and program expenses without the need for manual workarounds.
- Report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet a variety of reporting requirements from grantors.
- Internal controls help ensure reliable financial reporting and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Budgeting tools that accurately monitor individual programs and grant budgets across varying time periods.
DWD partners with Community Action Agencies to deliver easy-to-use accounting systems so you can keep your focus on your mission.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of MIP Fund Accounting to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your behavioral healthcare organization.
Contact our Nonprofit Software Team today at 800.232.8913 or through our nonprofit software contact form.