Virtualization basically lets one computer do the job of multiple computers, by sharing the resources of a single computer across multiple environments.
Virtual servers and virtual desktops let you host multiple operating systems and applications locally and in remote locations, freeing you from physical and geographical limitations.
Improve the efficiency and availability of your IT resources and applications through virtualization technology. Virtualization eliminates the “one server, one application” model and allows you to run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine.
- Improves availability of critical business applications
- Decreases hardware, software and energy costs
- Allows you to run multiple operating systems on a single computer
- Eliminates downtime for hardware maintenance
- Ensures business continuity, allowing users to work even after disaster strikes
- Increases mobility by enabling users to work from anywhere