- Abila MIP Fund Accounting
- Fixed Assets Software
- Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200)
- Sage 50 (Peachtree)
- Sage Businessworks
- Software Buying
If you have a maintenance plan that has lapsed past its expiration date, please contact Sherry Simerman at 800.232.8913 at DWD Technology Group. She will work with you and our contacts at Sage Software to bring your maintenance plan up to date.
If you have a maintenance plan that has lapsed past its expiration date, please contact Sherry Simerman at 800.232.8913 at DWD Technology Group. She will work with you and our contacts at Abila to bring your maintenance plan up to date.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Gold Plan includes:
- Identify the customer and invoice number to be written off as bad debt.
- From the menu bar, select Tasks, Receipts.
- In the Customer ID field, select the customer that has the invoices that are outstanding for this customer.
- The Apply to Invoices tab will display with the invoices that are outstanding for this customer.
- Enter a unique reference number which will help identify the receipt as a write-off, for example WO-001.
- Place your cursor in the Cash Account box in the upper right-hand corner. Click on the magnifying glass and select the Bad Debt Expense Account from the drop-down list.
7. Select the invoice you wish to write off as a bad debt and select its PAY check box.
8. Save the entry.
Note: Go back into Tasks-Receipts and change the cash account back to the proper account. After completing the steps above the cash account will be set to the Bad Debt Expense Account and must be reset back to the cash account.
- If the Beginning Account Balance for the AR (or AP) Account and the Customer (or Vendor) Beginning Balances (i.e. the outstanding invoices from before you started using Sage 50 (Peachtree)) were not equal, than the aging report and the account will not match.
- If any entries were posted to the AR account that did not originate in either Sales Journal (SJ) or Cash Receipts (CRJ) Journal, then the aging report and the account will not match. Note: The Accounts Payable corresponding report would be Purchase Journal (PJ) or Cash Disbursements Journal (CDJ).
- If any invoices or Cash Receipts/Payments were posted to an account other than the AR (or AP) account, then the report and the account will not match.
You may either contact DWD Technology Group or Abila for MIP Fund Accounting software support.
To speak with a Systems Consultant at DWD Technology Group for your software support needs, please call 800.232.8913.
If you have an active maintenance and support plan through Abila, you can contact their software support staff.
Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) works well for wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and retail or service industry businesses. We understand every business is unique and it is our desire to learn how you are utilizing your current software package, what needs are not being met, as well as any additional functionality you may require. Your systems consultant will help you understand how Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) can provide the information you need to run your business.
Contact John Haney, CPA at 800.232.8913 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your organizations unique software needs and schedule a time to walk through the software.
- Review daily processes to increase profitability & efficiency.
- Find ways to readily have access to important reports and other key performance indicators of your business.
- Customize Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) to save employees with demanding daily entry tasks.
- Integrate Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) with other software packages to eliminate duplication of data entry.
- Learn ways to automate manual processes.
- Find ways to easily access business or customer data, such as a report showing customer purchases comparison to prior year, late shipment report, slow moving inventory, etc.
- Set up alerts or automatic emails to staff or customers when a specific event happens.
- Integrate sales and accounting systems.
- Learn ways to better track inventory within your warehouse.
- Learn ways to improve your picking and packing process.
- Improve the way you are capturing costs involved in production.
Request a FREE Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) Business Process Review today! Contact David Overholt at 800.232.8913 or email@example.com.
The Sage BusinessWorks Silver (10 cases) and Gold (unlimited cases) support plans are through Sage Software, Inc. Their BusinessWorks support team provides phone and online support assistance. You can contact the BusinessWorks support team at 800.447.5700 or online at http://www.sagesoftwareonline.com/eServices/Main/frmLogin.aspx.
If you choose to contact the Sage support team online, the following steps will help get to support assistance:
– Click on the Support Tab
– Choose your product BusinessWorks
– Select e-Support
– Choose Self
Generally Abila releases a major enhancement to Abila MIP Fund Accounting once a year. All Abila MIP Fund Accounting users with an active support plan should receive their software upgrade.
Web-based training is led by an instructor and is delivered online at a specific date and time. All you need is a computer, phone, and an Internet connection. Everything happens live, so you can ask questions and interact with other participants. Web-based training combines the interaction of a classroom with the convenience of staying right where you are!
- Convenience – Receive the training you need right from your office. You don’t have to worry about being away from home and work for days at a time.
- Lower Cost – Eliminate travel expenses associated with traditional classroom training. All you need is a computer with Internet access.
- High Quality – Our web-based training sessions are taught by our highly knowledgeable software consultants. The same software consultants that provide you installation and support services.
DWD Technology Group offers Abila MIP Fund Accounting Users Group meetings in cities in Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. We also offer a webinar option for clients not located near one of our onsite meetings.
Sage Software and DWD Technology Group each handle different aspects of support for your Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) accounting system.
If you have a software question and are on a Sage telephone support plan, you can contact Sage Software directly.
DWD Technology Group’s software consultants are highly skilled and dedicated to the needs of your business. They provide phone, on-site, and remote services including:
- Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) installation and configuration
- Systems integration with 3rd party applications
- Software customization & custom Crystal Reports
- Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) training
- Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) upgrades
- System analysis – to optimize your software usage
- Network and hardware installation
- Network and hardware repair
- Network and hardware upgrades
- Network and hardware maintenance
- Get the latest version of Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) with annual upgrades to your current modules
- Maintenance releases from Sage’s development team. Take advantage of product updates, fixes and minor enhancements that help maintain the reliability and performance of your software
- Access to the Sage support team for five (5) support cases annually
- Get unlimited access to Sage Software Online, the award-winning online support system. This system contains the very same knowledge base used by Sage’s technical support experts. The system provides 24-7 access to solutions for thousands of common and not-so-common technical questions. In addition, Sage Software Online helps prevent software difficulties before they happen by posting the latest product and technical bulletins, installation tips, troubleshooting tips and product release information
- Proactive email notifications. The Silver Plan email service broadcasts technical bulletins, program updates and product fixes that will help maintain the reliability and efficiency of your software
- The Technical Reference Support Guide (TRSG) – filled with valuable reference information and procedure checklist with frequently asked questions for year-end processing
- Keep your tax tables and payroll calculations always up to date with quarterly and year-end Tax Table Updates.
- Unlimited number of support cases direct with Sage support
- Front-of-the-line access to a phone analyst
- Extended support hours
- Upgrade planning assistance
- Unlimited Anytime Learning courses
Please note that all support services related to these plans are provided directly from Sage Software