Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Microsoft Office 365 is ready when you are.
Since 2010, Office 365 has been a welcome addition to today’s business technology environment. Its subscription based model makes financial sense for many businesses and its cloud based platform is a welcome update.
There’s no upfront cost for software and it always stays up to date. Built-in security, plus compliance and privacy controls help keep your data safe.
Benefits of Office 365:
- Microsoft Office 365 lets you access your files from almost anywhere – Office 365 is a cloud based service, allowing easy access to your work. You’ll be able to access files from almost anywhere with an internet connection, making travel productivity easy.
- Always the same look and feel – No matter where you sign in from, your office applications, documents and personal settings remain the way you originally set them up.
- Office 365 lets you focus on your work, not software updates – Office 365 will always be updated as long as it’s connected to the internet.
- You can access Office 365 on more devices – Office 365 can be used on up to 5 devices, including PCs, Tables, and Smartphones.
- Office 365 is offered through a subscription plan – Office 365 is purchased through a monthly or annual subscription model as opposed to Office 2014 flat fee model.
All the benefits of Exchange Server without the burden or cost of management.
Exchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protect mailboxes. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people.
Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data. And with a Microsoft guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
Benefits of Hosted Exchange
- Affordability – When your business relies on a hosted Exchange server, you will not be hit with surprise charges. Your Hosted Exchange service package will remain at the same, low monthly rate that you expect.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to Business Critical Information – With hosted Exchange, you can access your important data and communications from any Internet connection or on your mobile device.
- Productivity – With hosted Exchange, your team can share calendars, tasks and important contacts increasing efficiency on projects.
- Quick and Easy Implementation – Getting your email up and running is a breeze. Our technical support team can have your email up and running before you know it.
Microsoft Office 365 Suite
Familiar tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are available where and when you need them.
Do your best work with fully installed Office applications across your devices plus online file storage and sharing. Always have the latest version of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Publisher (options available that include Access).
Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad and Android tablets, and most mobile devices.
Consult with the network engineers at DWD to see if Microsoft Office 365 makes sense for your business.