Sage Intacct for Healthcare Centers
Both nonprofit software systems have easy to use interfaces, are configurable and allow you to report and track information most important to your agency. They offer a full suite of solutions including human resources, web-based time sheets, electronic requisitions, allocations and fixed assets.
Benefits of Nonprofit Software for Healthcare Centers:
- Easily spread not only salaries and wages, but also benefit-related expenses to various cost centers.
- Prepare comparative financial reports by service or program, thus identifying your agency’s strengths and how it can best serve the population.
- Provide government auditors with complete documentation related to complex calculations of overhead expenses allocated to various units.
- Prepare the financial information you need to effectively run your organization – by reporting unit, by service, by location, by clinician, etc.
- Import transactions from your clinical billing and/or payroll system.
- Create multiple budget scenarios to model the affect changing funding levels will have on your organization.
- Generate sophisticated allocation entries at the push of a button to automatically spread administrative expense across various cost centers, programs, etc.
- Generate reports needed for multiple funders including federal, state and private foundations.
Sage Intacct dashboards provide visibility into critical metrics for your healthcare center – such as patients served, number of office visits, revenue per clinician, and more.
Finance Experts Recognize Sage Intacct
- AICPA: Sage Intacct is the first and only preferred provider of the AICPA.
- Gartner: Sage Intacct received the highest score in Core Financials for the Lower Midsize Enterprises Use Case in Gartner’s Capabilities Report in May 2021.
- G2 Crowd: Sage Intacct has the highest customer satisfaction score for the Accounting Software and Nonprofit Accounting Software categories on G2, a leading business software platform.
Cloud Accounting Software for Healthcare Centers
Nonprofit Accounting Software Buyer’s Checklist
Safeguard Protected Health Information
DWD partners with Healthcare Centers to deliver easy-to-use accounting systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – helping people lead better lives by providing healthy living services.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of Sage Intacct to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your healthcare center.
Contact our Nonprofit Software Team today at 800.232.8913 or through our nonprofit software contact form.