Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ developed with Behavioral Healthcare organizations in mind.
From providing mental health and substance abuse recovery services, to counseling for families and children, Behavioral and Mental Health Agencies face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
Benefits of Abila MIP™ for Health Care Agencies:
- Prepare the financial information you need to effectively run your organization – by reporting unit, by service, by location, by clinician, etc.
- Import transactions from your clinical billing and/or payroll system.
- Create multiple budget scenarios to model the affect changing funding levels will have on your organization.
- Generate sophisticated allocation entries at the push of a button to automatically spread administrative expense across various cost centers, programs, etc.
DWD partners with Behavioral and Mental Health Agencies to deliver easy-to-use accounting and fundraising systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – helping people lead better lives by providing healthcare services for crisis, addiction and mental health recovery.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of Abila MIP Fund Accounting to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your behavioral healthcare organization.