It’s important to understand that basic accounting software was not designed for the processes of distributors. If you’re duct taping a collection of spreadsheets used to manage your warehouse – there’s a better way.
Integrated Distribution ERP software offers the following:
- Better visibility and tracking of your inventory – achieve real-time data on your inventory through barcoding, RFID integration and lot / serial number tracking.
- Lower overhead costs – Inventory and item features such as bin locations, advanced picking, and bar coding, automate the warehouse which reduces the time it takes to fill an order and reduces the need for additional staff.
- Increase sales with customer and item specific pricing – increase sales and profits with quick access to past orders and optimized multiple level customer pricing capabilities
- eCommerce integration – automatically bring your customers online orders into your ERP system syncing financial and inventory data.
- Better track, manage and reduce shipping costs – automate and manage total distribution costs including handling and packing of inventory, freight costs, and related shipping expenses without the need to rekey information.
DWD offers distribution solutions that meet the challenges you face on a daily basis while providing the management insights you need for continued success.
Acumatica Cloud ERP – Distribution Management Suite
Acumatica’s modern cloud ERP system gives you greater control over your warehouse distribution environment and drives business growth. It allows you to determine real-time profitability by warehouse, product line, location, or business unit, while reducing costs across your entire supply and distribution chain.
Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90/200)
Sage 100 is an industry-leading distribution software solution for small to medium-sized companies. MAS 90 gives you the insights to maximize your profits by finding the optimal balance between accelerating inventory turnaround and maintaining adequate stock levels to meet customer demand. Sage 100’s (MAS 90/200) Suite of Distribution Modules contains Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Return Merchandise Authorization, Bar Code, Credit Card Processing. Gain the power to cut costs, build profits and effectively manage your inventory.