Nonprofit Software Developed with Educational Centers in Mind.
From recruiting new students, to securing sufficient funding resources, to maintaining the highest level of faculty, educational institutions face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
DWD partners with Universities, Colleges, Seminaries and Schools to deliver easy-to-use accounting systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – developing the minds and skills of students who have entrusted their education to you.
Financial management tools for Universities, Colleges, Seminaries & Schools help you:
- Increase the efficiency of your finance team
- Free your accountants time from manual, repetitive tasks into a more strategic role
- Make organizational decisions faster with real-time reporting and dashboards
- Automate financial processes allowing you to achieve more with less resources
- Strengthen internal controls and increase visibility
Some of the Educational Institutions DWD provides nonprofit software for include:
|– Christian Elementary, Middle, & High Schools||– Seminaries|
|– College & College Preparatory Schools||– Technological Institutes|
Sage Intacct and MIP Fund Accounting for Universities, Colleges, Seminaries and Schools
Both nonprofit software systems have easy to use interfaces, are highly configurable and allow you to report and track information most important to your organization.
- Share school finance data and connect multiple other applications – like student information systems (SIS), donor management, online giving, and payroll.
- Easily track and report information related to a seemingly endless list of grantors, funding sources, endowments, foundations, etc.
- Develop financial reports that can be used by department chairs, administrative staff and board members to determine the impact a given program may have on the financial well-being of the organization.
- Distribute administrative costs by performing calculations within the software that now require lengthy and time-consuming spreadsheet calculations that can be prone to error.
- Streamline workflows and approvals, automated consolidations, and support for multiple departments, locations and entities.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- You would like to arrange a brief demonstration of Sage Intacct or Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your educational institution.
Contact our Nonprofit Software Team today at 800.232.8913 or through our nonprofit software contact form.