It’s important to understand that basic accounting software was not designed for the processes of manufacturers. If you’re duct taping a collection of spreadsheets used to manage the shop floor – there’s a better way.
Integrated manufacturing ERP software offers the following:
- Automate and streamline processes – ERP software automates processes across your entire business cross-departmentally, providing accurate, real-time information to every department utilizing the system.
- Connect multiple systems and databases – with integrated of business systems, you can proactively manage operations, prevent disruptions and delays and make decisions more quickly.
- Product Costing – fully functional product costing and detailed bill of materials that track the components and miscellaneous charges that make up your finished items and assemblies.
- Material Planning – ensure you have sufficient material on hand at all times. It simplifies, work processes, eliminates purchasing and scheduling problems, and allows purchasing and production managers to plan with insight.
- Job Tracking – allows you to track the progress of your jobs and deliver on-time, every time.
- Work Order – with the ability to issues work orders, develop schedules, and track costs, you’re able to maintain complete control over your jobs and the entire manufacturing process.
DWD offers ERP software solutions for light manufacturing, make to stock, and make to order manufacturers to help you manage your business and stay a step ahead of your competition.
Acumatica Cloud ERP – Manufacturing Management Suite
Whether you’re a make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project centric, job shop, batch or repetitive manufacturer, Acumatica’s manufacturing suite coordinates labor, machines, and inventory to optimize your company’s processes. Acumatica’s manufacturing suite features include estimating, advanced planning and scheduling, material requirements planning, bill of materials/routing, project manufacturing and production management.
Sage 100 (Sage MAS 90, MAS 200)
Three powerful Sage 100 manufacturing software modules, Production Management, Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning, provide detailed and accurate tracking and reporting throughout the entire manufacturing process. Sage 100 manufacturing capabilities are unrivaled among mid-market Sage software products.