It’s important to understand that basic accounting software was not designed for the processes of manufacturers. If you’re duct taping a collection of spreadsheets used to manage the shop floor – there’s a better way.
Integrated manufacturing ERP software offers the following:
- Automate and streamline processes – ERP software automates processes across your entire business cross-departmentally, providing accurate, real-time information to every department utilizing the system.
- Connect multiple systems and databases – with integrated of business systems, you can proactively manage operations, prevent disruptions and delays and make decisions more quickly.
- Product Costing – fully functional product costing and detailed bill of materials that track the components and miscellaneous charges that make up your finished items and assemblies.
- Material Planning – ensure you have sufficient material on hand at all times. It simplifies, work processes, eliminates purchasing and scheduling problems and allows purchasing and production managers to plan with insight.
- Job Tracking – allows you to track the progress of your jobs and deliver on time, every time.
- Work Order – with the ability to issues work orders, develop schedules, and track costs, you’re able to maintain complete control over your jobs and the entire manufacturing process.
DWD offers ERP software solutions for light manufacturing, make-to-stock, and make-to-order manufacturers to help you manage your business and stay a step ahead of your competition.
Sage 100 (Sage MAS 90, MAS 200)
Three powerful Sage 100 manufacturing software modules, Production Management, Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning, provide detailed and accurate tracking and reporting throughout the entire manufacturing process. Sage 100 manufacturing capabilities are unrivaled among mid-market Sage software products.
Sage Production Management for Sage 100
Sage Production Management brings all the features of the legacy Work Order and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) modules to the more modern Sage 100cloud technology platform. This powerful new module gives discrete make-to-stock manufacturers and fabricators the tools they need to achieve visibility into the entire production process. By centralizing the production process in a way that is tightly integrated with Sage 100cloud, assemblers, manufacturers, and fabricators always know their costs, the status of items, and the material quantities required to meet demand.
View this 15 minute video to see the new features in Production Management in Sage 100 2022.
Are you Looking for New Software for Your Manufacturing Business? View these helpful resources:
Why the Manufacturing Industry is Leaning Towards ERP System Solutions
Guide Your Manufacturing Business to Profitable Growth
Finance and Compliance Checklist for Manufacturers
4 Ways to Maximize Efficiency in Your Warehouse
Please contact us if:
Have Questions? – You have questions about what a more robust ERP solution could do for your business.
Want a Software Demo – You would like to arrange a brief demonstration of Sage 100 to help you plan for the future.
Want a Free Software Assessment – This analysis will take a very detailed, comprehensive look at your company and all aspects of your accounting and manufacturing operations. The questions will help determine exactly where your needs lie and how well your current accounting system is meeting those needs. This analysis will identify features that are absolutely vital to your business so that you can be sure the new software system you select will fulfill your most important needs.
Contact our Sage 100 Software Team today at 800.232.8913 or through our ERP software contact form.