MIP Fund Accounting software developed with Aging Agencies in mind.
From offering transportation and in-home services for the elderly to adult daycare and healthcare counseling, Aging Agencies face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
Benefits of MIP for Aging Agencies:
- Easily spread not only salaries and wages, but also benefit-related expenses to various cost centers including nutrition, case management, home health, etc.
- Prepare comparative financial reports by service or program, thus identifying your agency’s strengths and how it can best serve the senior population.
- Provide government auditors with complete documentation related to complex calculations of overhead expenses allocated to the various reporting units.
DWD partners with Aging Agencies to deliver easy-to-use accounting and fundraising systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – delivering essential services to enhance the quality of life for older adults.
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of MIP Fund Accounting to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your behavioral healthcare organization.