MIP Fund Accounting software developed with Human Services Organizations in mind.
From literacy centers to safe houses and crisis centers, Human Services Organizations face many challenges – having effective software solutions shouldn’t be one of them.
Benefits of MIP for Human Services Organizations:
- Prepare the financial information you need to effectively run your organization – by reporting unit, by service, by location, by clinician, etc.
- Import transactions from your clinical billing and/or payroll system.
- Create multiple budget scenarios to model the effect changing funding levels will have on your organization.
- Generate sophisticated allocation entries at the push of a button to automatically spread administrative expense across various cost centers, programs, etc.
- Generate reports needed for multiple funders including Federal State and Private Foundations.
DWD partners with Human Services organizations to deliver easy-to-use accounting systems so you can keep your focus on your mission – helping people lead better lives by providing healthy living services.
Human Services organizations we provide nonprofit software solutions for include:
|– AIDS Organizations||– Meals-on-Wheels|
|– Arts Centers||– United Way’s|
|– Boys & Girls Clubs||– Urban Leagues|
|– Crisis Centers||– Women’s Shelters|
|– Family Service Organizations||– YMCA’s / YWCA’s|
|– Literacy Centers||– Youth Centers / Services|
Please contact us if:
- You have questions about what a more robust fund accounting solution could do for your organization.
- We can arrange a brief demonstration of MIP Fund Accounting to help you plan for the future.
- You are currently in the process of evaluating better alternatives for providing meaningful financial information to your human services organization.