Whether you are a new employee just beginning to learn Sage 100 or a seasoned user looking for ways to become more efficient, we can help!
DWD provides Sage 100 software training (formerly Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200) taught by certified ERP consultants with years of experience to help you get the most benefit from your software investment.
We understand that every business has unique processes and strategies and offer software training to fit your individual needs. We can tailor your training based on the expertise of your staff.
Sage 100 Training Benefits
- Learn software setup options and their effect on your daily processes
- Set up short cuts to help you better utilize your time
- Customize data entry screens by user to make data entry more efficient
- Learn about custom reporting options to provide information in the form most effective for your business needs
Sage 100 Training Classes & Options
- Sage 100 training customized to the needs of your business – training is offered to both individuals and teams of employees.
- Online training classes – throughout the year, online training sessions are offered that cover a variety of highly requested topics including – Crystal Reports, Sage 100 year-end processing, and more.
- Sage 100 User Group meetings – attend on-site user group meetings where you’ll learn about the latest enhancements to Sage 100 and gain skills to better utilize your software.
- Sage 100 ISV Webinars – attend online webinars to learn more about 3rd party solutions for your Sage 100 system.
Sage 100 Training Videos & Software Tips
Our consultants have created step by step software tips and tutorials around the questions they hear most frequently. These tips are designed to help users better understand the functionality of their software system.
|General Ledger||Library Master||Custom Office|
|Accounts Payable||Accounts Receivable||Payroll|
|Purchase Order||Sales Order||Inventory Management|
|Visual Process Flows||Sage Intelligence||Business Insights|
Expert Training At Your Place of Business or Via the Internet
Onsite Training – In some situations, it is most practical to provide software training at your place of business. This gives you the ability to work on real world situations specific to your company and allows unlimited participation by a few or all your staff. On-site training also allows our consultants to help identify areas to increase efficiency, improve workflow or eliminate unnecessary procedures.
Remote Training – With remote training, you save time and the expense of travel. With DWD’s remote training and support tools, you can allocate as little or as much time as you have available. Remote training is ideal for learning new features and functions and guided support.
DWD also provides web seminars that are instructor-led. Click below to visit our events page to view available classes.