Sage 100 2018.3 is now available.
Let’s take a look at some of the most recent enhancements and product updates that are included in the newest release.
Custom Office Enhancements
Several changes and improvements were made to the Custom Office module including:
- Calculator Option for Numeric Fields – A calculator check box has been added to the Multi-Line Definition window. Select this check box to include the calculator button next to the field.
- Buttons Appear in Screen Editor – In the Customer screen editor, Calendar, Calculator, and Lookup buttons now appear as they do when using the screen in Sage 100.
- Ability to Exclude UDFs from Selection Grids – Use the new ‘Exclude from Report Selection’ check box when adding a user-defined field (UDF) to a table for a main entity, such as AR Customer, to exclude the UDF from selection grids for reports that use the table.
Sales and Purchasing
In the Sales Order module during invoice data entry, you can now apply multiple sales orders to an invoice if the invoice type is either Standard or Cash Sale. In addition, several reports, forms, registers, and on-screen inquiries have been updated to indicate that multiple sales orders have been applied.
In the Purchase Order module when creating POs using ‘Auto Generate from Sales Orders’, any drop-ship items that are used in multiple lines in a sales order can now remain on separate lines in the purchase order. Previously, duplicate lines were consolidated into one line in the PO.
Bill of Materials
A new field ‘Sync Misc Charge Changes with Bill Tables’ has been added to Bill of Materials Options. There are three options for updating bills with changes made for miscellaneous change items in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance:
- Yes – to update bills with the changes made in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance.
- No – if you do not want to update the bills
- Prompt – to receive a message when you update a field for a charge item in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance asking if you want to update the field in Bill of Materials.
Release Notes and Other Details
Download the What’s New in Sage 100 2018 and Sage 100 2018.3 Release Notes for full details of all enhancements and program fixes applied in Sage 100 Version 2018.3 and be sure to contact us if you need help updating your Sage 100/Sage 100cloud system to the current release.
©2018 Juice Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved. This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder. For permission, contact http://www.juice-marketing.com.