This time of year is always exciting as new enhancements and features are announced for the upcoming version of Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90).
I’ve listed the top features I believe will be most beneficial to Sage 100 ERP users in the upcoming version, Sage 100 ERP 2013. Sage 100 ERP 2013 (MAS 90 version 5.0) is expected to be available late fall/early winter 2012.
Key Features Added in Sage 100 ERP 2013:
- Accounts Payable
- Expanded invoice number to 20 characters.
- Inactive vendors flag with “reason codes”.
- Cleared check information will show in vendor maintenance.
- Accounts Receivable
- Inactive customers flag with “reason codes”.
- Inventory Management
- Main tab to include quantity and pricing.
- Bank Reconciliation
- ACH details for vendors show unique electronic check # and amount.
- Sage CRM
- Multiple companies can now map to a single Sage CRM system.
- New Quick Order Entry screens enable Sage 100 ERP quotes and orders to be processed from within CRM.
- Other Notable Enhancements
- Credit card processing begins using Sage Exchange.