Sage BusinessWorks 2017 was released in August 2016 to software users with an active business care plan.
The latest release of Sage BusinessWorks contains a number of new features including:
- New link to FAQ knowledgebase articles
- Tab/Shift-Tab now works to navigate fields in various report setups
- Manually post AP recurring invoices
- Added warning re: printing 1099s prior to year-end close
- Manually post AR recurring invoices
- Copy customer function has been added
- Preview AR invoices prior to posting and printing
Accounts Receivable/Order Entry
- Modify invoice header information on posted invoices
- Description, terms code, order #, sales rep, notes, ship via, customer PO#, ship to/bill to addresses
- Preview quote, order, invoice prior to posting and printing
Inventory Control/Purchase Order
- Preview purchase order prior to printing and saving
- Ability to edit Reference Number in Subassembly preview/build function
Have you taken the time to upgrade your BusinessWorks system to version 2017?
If you have questions or need assistance upgrading to version 2017, contact our BusinessWorks support team at 260.423.2414.
Register for our Sage BusinessWorks newsletter today!