Last October, my colleague wrote an article titled, “What is the Cloud?” that explained the basics of cloud technology.
Did you know DWD offers hosted MIP Fund Accounting software solutions for nonprofit and government organizations. Hosted software solutions have gained popularity over the past few years as they help reduce the cost of on-site server maintenance and IT support calls, while increasing accessibility.
With a hosted MIP solution, you are able to access your solution and data remotely while experiencing the same great product and support you have come to expect with your MIP Fund Accounting software.
Benefits of running MIP Fund Accounting in your own private cloud:
- Increased security and reliability to keep your data safe and available when you need it.
- Better software performance due to the state of the art technology used to host your software system.
- Remote access for traveling employees or those that work from home.
- MIP software and payroll tax updates are automatically completed for you.
- Significant total cost of ownership savings.
A hosted fund accounting solution can be a good fit for many types of nonprofit and government organizations. Please contact me to discuss whether or not a cloud based MIP Fund Accounting system is right for you.