Sage CRM is known for helping you organize and streamline sales activities like managing contacts and appointments or creating quotes and orders.
But many don’t realize that it’s also highly adaptable – like a Swiss Army Knife – and can go beyond just sales functions to help you understand your customers better … across your entire business.
Tools for Targeting the Right Customers
Sage CRM Marketing functions can help you generate more targeted campaigns and a better return on your marketing investment through features like:
- Integration with MailChimp to leverage the power of budget-friendly email marketing
- Automating communications to build relationships with prospects and keep leads warm
- Planning campaigns, tracking results, and collecting data so you can send your next campaign to the right people at the right time
- Send special offers and discounts to the right audience based on their purchase history stored in Sage CRM
Features to Improve Customer Service
You already know that customers are the lifeblood of your business. But do you have processes and technology in place to ensure that every interaction with your company is an efficient and pleasurable experience?
Sage CRM for Service puts customers first with tools that help you:
- Leverage Sage CRM data to cross-sell and up-sell related products and generate repeat business
- Managed and automate customer service issues and resolve cases faster
- Monitor customer service metrics like call volume, case history, and resolution time to continually improve
Bridging the Front and Back Office
Because Sage CRM is designed to work hand-in-hand with your Sage 100 system, you get the added benefit of bridging the typical communications gaps between sales activity in the front office and accounting and operations activity in the back office.
The result is greater reporting insight across your entire business, as well as improved communications and productivity, all of which create new opportunities for business growth.