Sage 100 Basic Crystal Reports Online Training
May 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am EDT| $195
We are offering 3 Crystal Reports online training session options – Data Structures, Basic, and Advanced to help users at all levels learn how to utilize Crystal Reports more effectively.
Basic Crystal Reports Online Training
- Determine the purpose & layout of the report
- Finding data
- Organizing the Data for the report
Basic Report Design
- Choosing a data source
- Main components of the Design Window
- Placing Fields on the Reports
Grouping and Sorting Data
- Organize data the way you want to see it
- Create multiple groups in a report
- Strike various sub-totals based on groups
Introduction to linking data tables to get the results you need
- (Learn more about this topic in the Advanced training session.)
Wednesday, May 15th – 9:30am – 11:30am EDT – Session Full
$195 for the 1st Attendee
$97.50 for Additional Attendees
CPE Credit: 2
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- It would be helpful to have the XYZ demo company should be installed.
*DWD requires a minimum of 2 attendees for each training session. If the 2 person minimum has not been met 2 days prior to the training session, a cancellation will be made.*
Questions? Please contact Shannon Barnhardt at email@example.com or at 800.232.8913.