Whether you’re planning on moving to a cloud financial management solution now, or in the future, this series was designed to serve as a helpful guide to highlight key considerations.
Each week we will explore a different topic, covering the basics, all the way to cutting-edge AI capabilities.
ROI from Cloud Financial Management: What to Consider for Your Company
When ask about moving to the cloud, most people immediately go to the benefits of anytime, anywhere access. Moving financials to the cloud is more than better access – a lot more. Join us for ‘ROI from Cloud Financial Management: What to Consider for Your Company’ as we talk about how cloud delivers greater value with a lower total cost of ownership including:
- What is the cloud and what should I consider?
- What are the true costs of my on-premises Sage system?
- How does the cloud deliver value that my on-premises Sage systems can’t
Beyond Excel: Building Blocks for Real-Time, Multi-Dimensional Reports and Dashboards
The key to making informed, strategic decisions lies in powerful reporting that keeps you out of Excel. Join us for ‘Beyond Excel: Building Blocks for Real-Time, Multi-Dimensional Reports and Dashboards’ and learn how you can spend less time building tedious, error-prone reports, so you can spend more time making a meaningful impact on your organization. In this webinar, we’ll answer these questions:
- How can you escape endless Excel spreadsheets?
- How can you slice and dice your data across any metric?
- How can you easily track key metrics from a single page?
Streamline Your Multi-Entity Consolidations and Management: Cut Your Close by Up to 65%
Whether you have multiple entities or a single entity wit plans to add more, you likely know the headaches involved with multi-entity management – and may experience them first-hand each month when you consolidate. Join us for ‘Streamline Your Multi-Entity Consolidations and Management: Cut Your Close by Up to 65%’ and learn how a cloud, multi-entity solution can eliminate the toil and errors that come with multiple logins, chart of accounts drift, and manual consolidations.
We’ll show you how you can:
- Consolidate continuously to cut days or even weeks off your close
- Automate inter-entity transactions, eliminations, currency conversions, and more
- Add and set up new entities in minutes
- Enhance financial visibility at any level
Insights On Demand: Serve Up Metrics that Matter
Increase financial visibility and get insights on demand by providing meaningful metrics on role-based dashboards. Join us for ‘Insights On Demand: Serve Up Metrics that Matter’ and see how easy it is to build and use dashboards for everything from making key decisions to managing day-to-day processes. We’ll discuss:
- How Sage Intacct enables you to serve up the metrics that matter most for your business.
- How to generate on-demand, role-based dashboards.
- Real world examples of how customers are leveraging these capabilities to make their lives easier.
Everyday Time Savers: Make Paperless Finance a Reality with Workflow Automation
The term paperless finance gets thrown around a lot, but it’s often over promised and under delivered. Attend ‘Everyday Time Savers: Make Paperless Finance a Reality with Workflow Automation’ and learn how cloud financial management can give you the process and workflow automation that you need to make paperless finance a reality.
Beyond the Hype: Learn How AI is Already Transforming Financial Management
AI, machine learning, robotic process automation, you may have heard and read about these terms a lot. But what do they mean for finance? Hear from panelists at ‘Beyond the Hype: Learn How AI is Already Transforming Financial Management’ as they discuss the present and future of AI and financial management.
When the time is right for you, we can assist you in moving to the Cloud, just give us a call. In the meantime, we hope you find the Cloud Education Series informative and helpful.