Give Your Clients an Easier Way to Pay Your Invoices
Isn’t it time to start using a secure e-invoicing portal that allows your customers to view and pay their invoices at their convenience—anytime, anywhere, and from any smart device.
Get paid faster, save time by eliminating data entry, and reduce time spent on month-end reconciliation.
Processing payments doesn’t need to be disruptive or time-consuming. Customers no longer have to coordinate a specific time and date to call or visit your business to settle their outstanding invoices. They now just log in, review their invoices, and submit payments securely and remotely from anywhere.
Make it easy for your customers to pay you online.
Versatile: Accepts credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks.
Easy: Integrates seamlessly with your existing ERP/accounting software.
Convenient: Automatically sends payment reminders via email to your customers.
Secure: Stores sensitive customer card data on PCI-compliant servers.
Efficient: Automatically posts payments to your Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
Customizable: Easily tailored to your business—including your existing company logo and colors.
Connect your payments in a whole new way.
Run payments in these modules:
Sales Orders: Process cards as pre-authorizations, straight sales, and deposits/partial payments
Invoice Data Entry: Capture pre-authorizations and process straight sales
Cash Receipts: Process cards and automatically apply payments to invoices
- Automatically encrypts and tokenizes customer payment information
- Reduces your liability with offsite data storage
- PCI-compliant and TLS 1.2 compliant
- Filters out fraudulent transaction attempts with fraud prevention modules:
- Detect duplicate transactions
- Block transactions based on country or IP address
- Require specific payment information such as zip code and address
- And more…
FAQS – Frequently Asked Questions
- Does EBizCharge integrate with eCommerce shopping carts? EBizCharge can power your online store and integrates with over 23 different shopping carts.
- How much time does it take to install the integration with Sage 100? Installing the Sage 100 software integration usually takes under an hour.
- Will my employees have to go through extensive training? EBizCharge software integrations are designed to be intuitive and native to your software. Customer support and training are complementary.
- How much does the integration cost? The integration with your Sage 100 system is complimentary and includes free installation and training. It’s also designed to reduce processing costs.
Learn more about Integrated payment solutions for Sage 100
Century Business Solutions – Integrated credit card processing, EBizCharge online payment portal, and more.
Paya (formerly Sage Payment Solutions) – Integrated credit card processing, secure customer web portal, and more.
Contact Sherry Simerman at 260.423.2414 if you have questions or would like to see a demo of an Integrated Payment Solution for Sage 100.