For a limited time, Sage is making it easy and affordable for Sage 50 and BusinessWorks software users to move to a new ERP solution, like Sage 100.
If you’ve ever considered moving to a more robust software system, now is the time to look at Sage 100. Now through June 26, 2020, Sage 50 and Sage BusinessWorks customers will receive a 20% In The Family discount off the product when they migrate to Sage 100cloud.
If your business has grown, you’re seeking new ways to improve business efficiencies or you feel limited with a software solution that is not keeping up with the latest technological advances, now is the time to start planning for a successful transition.
Moving to a modern ERP solution like Sage 100cloud will provide you with a more powerful, scalable ERP system to support your ongoing business needs.
- Improve Critical Business Processes – receive regular product enhancements and take advantage of technology advances including mobility, business intelligence, cloud, and more.
- Upgraded Technology – Sage 100 is built using industry-standard programming languages, incorporating the latest advances in technology.
- Additional Functionality – Sage 100 offers add-on solutions and modules for bill of materials, supply chain management, advanced inventory, payroll, human resources, CRM, and more. In addition, a variety of endorsed solutions provide industry-specific applications that seamlessly connect to Sage 100.
No matter your industry or business type, DWD can work with you to determine the best path to take with your Sage BusinessWorks software.
Manufacturing, Distribution, Wholesale, Service, Retail or Related Industries
Benefits of Sage 100:
- Get real-time control and visibility over all your activities
- Minimize operating costs with fully integrated applications
- Make better use of data company-wide with powerful and customizable analytic tools
- Quickly react to changing business conditions
- Provide easy access for external users to connect to your system remotely
If you own multiple BusinessWorks users and modules and sometimes run into issues where you need even more functionality, now is a great time to consider moving to a more robust ERP solution.
Contact DWD today to discuss how you can enhance your capabilities with the lowest possible cost and risk.