Sage Summit 2020
Due to current conditions and with a focus on the health and safety of Sage Summit 2020 attendees, Sage has rescheduled the event to take place December 9-11, 2020. The popular annual software conference was previously scheduled for May 2020.
Other Event Details
While the date has changed, the location remains the same which will be hosted at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida. The event venue is a premier location just minutes from Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando Resort™.
In addition, registration deadlines and pricing have been extended as follows:
- Early bird (through September 14, 2020) – $499
- Save (September 15 – November 29, 2020) – $599
- Standard (November 30 – December 10, 2020) – $799
Be sure to click below for additional details about the agenda, keynote, learning sessions, or to register.
COVID Resources for Sage Customers
To help guide customers during these challenging times, Sage has gathered information and resources to help you navigate the current coronavirus pandemic including:
- Guidance for enabling remote working capabilities
- Assessing whether you’re eligible for government-funded financial support
- COVID-related FAQs
- Business continuity guidance and advice
To access this dedicated resource online, go to:
Free Training Available
In addition, Sage is generously offering access to select eLearning packages and webinars at no charge. Sage has combed through their library of courses and highlighted content they feel will be most relevant and beneficial during this time including:
- Sage 100 General Ledger (29 videos)
- Payroll 2.0 (44 videos)
- Accounts Payable and Receivable (68 videos)
- Sales Order and Purchase Order (67 videos)
- Many more …
This free training available to customers through May 31 includes Any Time Learning and live product training through Sage University.