Are you outgrowing Sage 50 (Peachtree)?
As a small business, you are dependent on the features and functionality of your accounting system. As you begin to grow, you may find the need for a more comprehensive solution due to increased sales volume, growth through acquisitions, new locations or launching an e-commerce initiative as part of your business plan.
During this growth process, many Sage 50 (Peachtree) users experience similar signs that indicate they may have outgrown their software.
Common Signs That Indicate You Have Outgrown Your Software:
- Slow performance – reports take longer to print & invoices longer to save
- Requirement for increased stability – software crashes and/or has data corruption because of data size
- Need for additional users
- Manual processes – using Excel for sales, inventory or commission reports
- Poor integration with other software
- Better inventory, manufacturing or job cost needed
If you find your company is experiencing one or more of these issues, Sage 50 Quantum, Sage 100 (MAS 90) or MIP Fund Accounting may be the logical migration path.
Contact us for a complimentary accounting software needs assessment to determine the best solution for your company.
Sage 50 Quantum may be an optimal choice if you are simply looking for increased performance, increased stability at higher transaction volumes or need additional users. It includes all the features that make Sage 50 a popular software package and is also designed to allow business growth.
Sage 100 is a complete business management solution providing improved performance, additional functionality and the ability to tailor the system to meet the growing needs of your business.
- Increased warehouse management including bar coding
- Advanced manufacturing and job cost features
- Ability to customize screens, programs and reports
- Increased ability to automate manual processes
- Excellent integration with other programs, EDI or websites
MIP Fund Accounting
MIP Fund Accounting specifically designed for nonprofit organizations was voted Best Overall Nonprofit Accounting Software by financial managers nationwide. MIP Fund Accounting offers the customization and flexibility required for real nonprofit accounting.