More and more purchases are being made with credit cards each year and vendors who are able to accept credit cards can increase their sales.
Because of this, Sage has been working to develop fully integrated credit payment processing for its BusinessWorks users. I’m excited to announce it is here! With the release of BusinessWorks version 2012, BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing powered by Sage Payment Solutions gives users a low cost payment solution that can cut data entry time in half by allowing you to authorize and process payments from within the software.
For years, Sage has been offering integrated credit card processing solutions for its software products including Sage 100 ERP MAS 90). We are happy to say they are now offering the same exciting features for BusinessWorks users.
BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing Features:
- Automatically connects to Merchant Accounts for credit card authorizations and settlements.
- Process payments using the Order Entry and/or Accounts Receivable modules.
- Compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) date security standard.
- Complete, secure 24/7 online transaction reporting.
- Credit card information is stored in the Sage Payment Solutions secure vault storage system allowing full PA-DSS compliance.
- Credit Verification Value (CVV & CVV2) is fully supported to help verify card authenticity.
- Multiple address verification options add an additional layer of credit card authentication.
- User level password protection combined with strict adherence to PCI security standards helps ensure your system is secure.